Drawing Setup and Creation
Q? How much does it cost to run a project? What is a cost of the prototype and what is a production cost?
A. Our cost structure is based on the following:
Total Cost = $Files + $Laser Processing + $Material + $Shipping
Files: $75/Hr for file(s) set up. In general it takes no more than an hour to review and set laser files.
We also provide design assistance if customer does not have files. It may take longer than an hour to produce new files for the customer.
Laser Processing: $120/Hr processing the laser cutting and engraving
Material Cost: $ – Cost of the material is added only if we provide the material for laser cutting . The cost of material is dropped if customers provides the material.
Shipping: $ – Cost of shipping is dropped if customers provides their shipping account # with FedEx.
Potential additional charges may include special handling, assembly, special packaging etc.
Minimum cost of the laser cutting project is estimated at $195 ( $75, files + $120, 1 Hr of laser processing)
We accept the following file formats for laser cutting:
- DXF compatible with AutoCAD version 2014 or earlier
- DWG compatible with AutoCAD version 2014 or earlier
- AI version CS5 or earlier
We can also convert your laser cut files for you:
- Our conversion rate is $75 per hour.
- Just contact us with your particular file format and we’ll let you know if it’s possible.
- If you need us to create a file for you, please see “setting up a sketch” or contact us.